A Trauma centre is equipped and staffed to provide care for patients suffering from major traumatic injuries such as falls, motor vehicle collisions, or gunshot wounds. At BLK Super Speciality Hospital, our team of doctors is always on their toes to immediately assist accidental and trauma cases. They have a considerable amount of experience in dealing with complex fresh injuries as well as late/neglected injuries which may have been creating complications. The team at Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery centre is also supported by experienced plastic surgeons in case of severe injuries where their guidance is required.
Supported by the latest technology and purist minds, the best treatment is provided by highly-skilled hands. A dedicated team of Orthopaedics, Neurosurgeons, Plastic Surgeons and General Surgeons offer the best possible definitive care for polytrauma. Some of the services offered by the Centre are:
- Management of polytrauma with modern instrumentation
- Minimal access fixation of fractures using interlocking nails and locking plates
- Pelvic and Acetabular Fracture Management
- Conventional and Ilizarov External Fixators
- Bone Transport for gap non-union, Limb Lengthening