Body contouring helps a person in getting the desired shape of his/her body. The process consists of removal of excess sagging skin and fat and facilitates in reshaping any part of the body. Some of the most sought-after body contouring procedures include facelifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks, lower body lifts, thigh lifts and arm lifts.
When is body contouring required?
Most people want a lean appearance for stubborn areas like the torso, upper arms, chest and thighs which are often unresponsive to diet and exercise. However, the best candidates for contouring are:
- Patients who may have undergone dramatic weight loss.
- People with healthy and active lifestyle
- Healthy persons without medical history so as to avoid impaired healing
- Nonsmoking individuals
BLK is well-equipped not only with the latest technology but also with highly skilled specialists. We offer, a wide range of body sculpting techniques which are performed by the skilled surgeons at BLK Aesthetic Surgery Centre in order to achieve a better-proportioned appearance and a toned figure. The results of body contouring are can be effective and long-lasting provided you follow your doctor’s advice. This includes:
- Maintaining a stable weight by staying fit
- Surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force and motion
- Swelling or abrasion do not occur at the time of healing